Wednesday 4 May 2016

100WC #16 by Pugachan




                                                   .My Unique Name.


My mother wasn't supreme at choosing names, though she did pick one that was pretty but unusual.

My name is Suddenly.  Teachers, friends, and my own parents though call me Sy. Ever since I could talk I would always say to people that my name is Suddenly, though they would have to ask again thinking I said something else. Every day when I'm in school and the teacher says Suddenly all the kids would turn and look at me and laugh, But seriously it's been going on forever and it's so old.

Every morning I wake up and say out loud

" I'm Suddenly here to live the day!"


6 comments:

  1. Normally you wouldn't start a sentence with though. Maybe make the first paragraph one sentence. I think you meant to put a period after Suddenly. When you are talking about the teacher saying your name, you should put a comma after Suddenly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your comment coco puff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it not against the naming law to name someone suddenly?
    Other than that you have good grammar and the right punctuation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At the end I was a little bit confused because he just randomly woke up. I also think you need more dicriptive words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never would have thought of that! If the teachers call you Sy, why did your story mention that the teacher called you Suddenly? You could use more descriptive language. When you say "...Suddenly all the kids start laughing" You want to put a comma after suddenly. Then you say"..., But seriously..." You should put a period before but, or the b should be lower case.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting way of using the word.

    ReplyDelete