Wednesday 17 February 2016

100 WC week 7

.              




                                                         The things that could save me



Hugging my knees, shivering as the cool wind ran up my back.
"I need to get it, It's the only thing keeping me going" I thought as the silent reading room to step on the air horn loud creaks in the floor. When I reached the bottom of the stairs I finally found what could save me. "Finally" I said with gleam in my eyes. The door opened and there it was, the only thing that could keep me going... food.

3 comments:

  1. Your story is good I like how you said the air horn loud creeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice story, but I think you meant to say 'ran' instead of 'run'. Also you said 'rom' instead of 'room'. I| love you story though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You start off your story with some powerful descriptive words. The middle part of your story is somewhat confusing especially the lines ""I need to get it, It's the only thing keeping me going" I thought as the silent reading room to step on the air horn loud creaks in the floor."
    Be sure to read your story out loud as this helps with fluency.

    ReplyDelete