Wednesday 27 January 2016

100 WC week #4

                                                        The Book


One day in the summer, Alice and I were going to our favourite book store."StoryBrooke book shop" was the name. As we pulled open the doors to the paradise, we immediately stared ripping every book out  the shelf. We were looking for a specific novel, An adventures tale with numerous mysteries. 3 hours later still no luck, but later that day Alice screamed out "I found it!"
I raced around the corner to see the title, but before I could focus my eyes we were both sucked into a magical like portal.
Thunk, we hit the ground. As we both looked up I knew exactly where we were as a giant caterpillar turned around.
"Who are you?" He asked.
"I'm Alice!" she exclaimed.
"And I hate Wonderland!" I said back.

3 comments:

  1. very weird i got lost around the end please respond and the explain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool story it's you made it really exiting for being at a library. I noticed that you added a an extra if between out and the on the 3rd line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good story but it's confusing a little at the end

    ReplyDelete