Thursday 21 January 2016

100 WC week #3

"Here we are"Rylee told me in a regretful tone.
Today was the day we would hike up Grouse Mountain. I could tell already that I would need to snatch my umbrella out of my backpack because my red jacket was already drenched.
"3,2,1 start!"
Step by step, the ground was far from hard, every step felt like you were sinking in slimy quicksand. Also my boots were flooded, great.
On hour later I gasped as I saw the finish step. Happy that it was over I reached into my backpack to grab my sandwich, though it wasn't there. Rylee tapped me on the shoulder,
"You know it fell out at the start, right?" 

4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure exclaimed and regretful go together. I'm not sure if you meant to write that your books were flooded, but I'm pretty sure you meant boots. I like the part about the sandwich at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your books got flooded I think u mean boots

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't get the part about regretful exclaiming and you got a space in between your s and your book which probably meant boot. I like your ending it wraps up your story well.

    ReplyDelete