Thursday 14 April 2016

100 Word Challenge week 13.





I guess you can say my plants were "unhealthy" even though they were bean plants.
I know I only planted them a week and a half ago, but still! Not a steam or a sprout, nothing!
It had been sunny all week and raining the other three days, so I didn't understand what I was doing wrong. A day later I went outside to water my beans, and was shocked to find a green steam emerging out of the soil.
"Finally" I screeched with excitement.

I thought it would die, but that spot just grew and grew
 
A day later, I looked up.

And then that's when it all came together.

My plants weren't growing because the abnormally large trees were blocking out the sun light.

"So how on earth did I miss it?" I asked myself.

2 comments:

  1. Very funny. Great story! Why does every sentence at the bottom has a space in between? If you are speaking you should add quotation marks. You can try to add more descriptive language.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Add quotation marks but other than that good story.

    ReplyDelete