Wednesday 2 March 2016


.The Clean Freaks.
                      


 Have you heard of the dynamic duo that has been sweeping the town? They are two new super hero's, that call themselves "The Clean Freaks." Watching you as you put your smelly socks on the coffee counter, or don't clean your crumbs up from the dinner table, and they are just so relieved when you decide to have a shower.  Now, I'm not talking about Mr. Clean here, I'm talking about the hero's who will scrub the tub, wash the bed sheets, and take the stinky garbage out. How do I know all of this? Because I live with them, and they're my parents.

4 comments:

  1. Neat twist ending it really wraps up your story. I still don't get that if their your parents then why do they clean the town?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because it's supposed to be like that, they are my parents, and they are super hero's who are on the job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your story! It's so creative, and I like the twist at the end. I have one question<why would parents all themselves "clean Freaks"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for the spelling mistakes. I ment to question you why would parents call themselves "The clean Freaks?"

    ReplyDelete